Child & Family Therapist – Bridge Meadows Beaverton
Reports to: Clinical Supervisor
Time Commitment: 40 hours per week
Salary: $20 hourly/$41,600 annually
This position is co-located at Bridge Meadows Beaverton (5995 SW Menlo Drive, Beaverton, OR 97005) working in partnership with the Community Support Specialists.
Kinship House is a regional non-profit outpatient mental health provider addressing the mental health needs of the most vulnerable children in our local child welfare system, assisting successful transitions to permanency.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Complete written mental health assessment & differential diagnosis for each child assigned to you.
- Provide individualized written treatment plans and mental health therapy.
- Provide family therapy with foster, adoptive and birth families as needed to benefit each child.
- A Master’s degree in a State of Oregon QMHP eligible field.
- Bilingual, Spanish
- Three years of clinical experience.
- Experience working with children and families involved in the Child Welfare system.
- Knowledge of and experience with family court and adoption.
Demonstrated understanding of:
- Health care laws and regulations, including HIPAA
- Principles and practices of information privacy laws, access, and release of information.
Benefits: Kinship House has a strong benefits package including paid time off (PTO), employer funded life and disability plan, a partial employer funded health and dental coverage, an employee funded with employer match IRA retirement option and employee funded Aflac policy options.
- Please describe how you conduct a clinical trauma assessment with school age children aged 5-11.
- Please describe how you conduct a clinical trauma assessment with youth age 12-18.
– Kinship House is dedicated to a diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected status in accordance with the law.
– Please submit cover letter, resume, and answers to supplemental questions to: Toye Jones, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Position is open until filled. Full job description here.