This position is co-located at Bridge Meadows Beaverton (5995 SW Menlo Drive, Beaverton, OR 97005) working in partnership with the Community Support Specialists.
Kinship House is a regional non-profit outpatient mental health provider addressing the mental health needs of the most vulnerable children in our local child welfare system, assisting successful transitions to permanency.
- Please describe how you conduct a clinical trauma assessment with school-age children aged 5-11.
- Please describe how you conduct a clinical trauma assessment with youth age 12-18.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Complete written mental health assessment & differential diagnosis for each child assigned to you.
- Provide individualized written treatment plans and mental health therapy.
- Provide family therapy with foster, adoptive and birth families as needed to benefit each child.
- A Master’s degree in a State of Oregon QMHP eligible field.
- Bilingual, Spanish
- Three years of clinical experience.
- Experience working with children and families involved in the Child Welfare system.
- Knowledge of and experience with family court and adoption.
Demonstrated understanding of:
- Knowledge of procedures and work flows in a community mental health organization.
Demonstrated ability/willingness to:
- Perform clinical services including assessment, treatment planning, and ongoing treatment.
- Manage a caseload of 30 clients at a minimum (for a 40 hours per week position).
Benefits: Kinship House has a strong benefits package including paid time off, a 100% employer-funded life and disability plan, 80% (employee only) employer-funded medical and dental coverage, an employee-funded with up to 3% employer match IRA retirement option and employee-funded Aflac policy options.
Kinship House is dedicated to a diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected status in accordance with the law.
Submit answers to supplemental questions with cover letter and resume to Toye.firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Position is open until filled. Full job description here.