Intake Process

How to Get Started

Contact Kinship House at 503-460-2796 x106 and speak with our Intake Coordinator.

Both outpatient and assessment first time appointments are generally scheduled two weeks after all paper work is completed and received.

Kinship House accepts many insurances including OHP and private payment. Child Welfare Assessments are usually funded through the Department of Human Services.

Outpatient Therapy Referrals

Guardians, parents or caseworkers who are interested in outpatient mental health therapy need to complete our INTAKE PACKET and fax it to 503-288-8916 or mail or email it to

DHS Permanency and Needs Assessment Referrals

If you are a case worker or mental health professional making a referral please complete just our REFERRAL FORM and fax to 503-288-1535 or mail.