Kinship House is blessed with the incredible volunteer support of community ranging from monthly clean-up of our facility to helping out at our events to providing much-need administrative support.
Kendra runs her own business. She is a database guru, helping folks with SQL server performance tuning – you can check her out here. She recently joined our volunteer team and is helping in our front office in her spare time!
- How did you hear about Kinship House?
Hands on Greater Portland website.
- What motivated you to start volunteering with us?
I love that Kinship House helps and supports local kids and families.
- What kind of volunteer assignments have you worked on at Kinship House?
I’ve worked on office management, helping fill snack bags, and making fun books so far.
- What is a favorite childhood memory?
I have very vivid, happy memories of doing crafts and making art with my siblings and friends.
- What is your favorite thing to do in Oregon?
If you are interested in volunteering for Kinship House, contact Bekka at 503-460-2796 and she will give you all the details. For general information, check out our list of opportunities here.
— Bekka Zander, Volunteer Coordinator