If you are interested in donating items to Kinship House, here is a list of things that we are seeking (see below) and here are links to some online wishlists we have created:
If you have other items, please contact Dennise at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Way I Feel
Toys & Gifts
|Craft making kits (Ages 8 to 14)||Science kits (Ages 8 to 14)|
|Costume jewelry||Gift cards (ex. Amazon.com, Itunes, Fred Meyers)|
|Dress up clothing||Action figures|
-Building toys like Bionicle and Neoshifter
-journals (for multiple ages and genders)- Currently popular dolls and Barbies
– Any toy that is currently popular (should be easy to find if they go in a store)
– Stuff for teens (we really need these kinds of things!)– i.e. trendy technology, beauty supplies (makeup, etc.) art stuff, sports gear, gift cards are great (Example: Target, Forever 21, H&M, Itunes, Amazon, probably department stores like Macy’s).
– Kits- like art/craft or science kits
– Bikes, different sizes, skateboards, and scooters might be good too
– Board gamesAmazon has a list of top 100 toys that provides a great list of great ideas!
Small desk fans
(5) Laptops for staff
Used iPhones (5 or later, with charger!) – to help us document client art and sand tray work and to be able to use photo and video in session for feedback.